Keeping Our Patients and Team Members Safe:
As always, we are committed to providing the highest standard of chiropractic care
while prioritizing the safety of our patients and staff. As healthcare professionals who
have always been committed to following strict hygiene standards, our team is ready to
implement additional procedures to ensure our clinic environment remains a healthy one.
We will continue to closely monitor and adhere to all guidelines and regulations imposed
by the provincial government, Ontario Ministry of Health and our regulatory body.
If at any time during your visit you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, please let us know
and we will do everything in our power to ensure your concerns are addressed.
What to Expect:
The following is a link from the College of Chiropractors of Ontario. It should give
you a good idea of what to expect when booking and attending your chiropractic treatment.
Returning for Treatment.
We have been working diligently preparing our office for reopening and it will look a
little different when you return:
- We have removed most chairs and objects from our waiting room and installed
plexiglass to protect our patients and staff.
- We have moved our payment area to the front of the reception desk to free up
space and allow for better flow.
- Treatment rooms will appear more bare and chairs have been moved further away
from the doors.
- There will be tape on the floor to help with physical distancing and you may
notice more cleaning and sanitizing throughout your visit.
- We have also added a separate large treating area on our lower level. This will
help with social distancing and allow for treatment without entering the main office area.
We are happy to help facilitate your return to care, and Dr. Floyd is available to
discuss other options if you are unable to return to in-office care at this time.
Please Read the Following Before Booking your Appointment:
- We encourage all patients to self screen for Covid-19 before booking their
appointment. If you screen positive, are unwell or have tested positive for Covid-19
do not attend our office in person for at least 14 days AND contact an appropriate
medical authority to report your condition and seek treatment if necessary. The
Ontario Government’s Self-Assessment Site is
- We will be screening patients by phone or email before their appointment. If there
are any changes between screening and attending your appointment, please call our
- We are happy to work with vulnerable and higher risk patients to ensure the highest
safety measures are in place. Please let our staff know when booking your appointment if
you feel you require added precautions.
- We have adjusted the way we schedule our appointments in order to allow for increased
cleaning/sanitizing and to facilitate physical distancing. Missed appointments and
patients running late, will be much harder for us to accommodate during these challenging
times. Please arrive on time and give us immediate notice if you need to
cancel your appointment so we can offer this time to another patient.
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes early please wait outside or call the office to see
if we are able to accommodate an earlier appointment. If you are running late,
please call so we can make appropriate arrangements.
- Leave your coat and other unnecessary items in your car and ask anyone
accompanying you to wait outside the office whenever possible.
- Please read the screening notice and procedural information posted in our foyer
before entering the office.
- Plan on wearing clean clothes to the office (if possible). Gowns are available if
- We encourage all patients to wear a clean mask while in our office.
- We ask that all patients sanitize their hands upon entering and leaving the office.
Hand sanitizer is available on the table as you enter the office, as well as throughout
the office and in treatment rooms.
- Please avoid touching your face or any unnecessary objects while in the office.
- Respect physical distancing with staff and other patients.
- We will be sending statements/receipts via email and would request patients
pay with tap when possible.
We will be updating our protocol regularly in response to new information, and to
ensure compliance and best practices. Updates will be posted on our
Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate these challenging times
together. We can't wait to see you again and look forward to continuing to be an
integral part of your healthcare team!
Yours in Health,
Dr. Julie Floyd, Kelly, Katie and Nicole.